The corrugated iron building which serves as the present day Church Hall, affectionately known as the Tin Tabernacle, was built originally by the United Free Church at Benicarrigan at the South End of the island. It became surplus to requirements in 1954 on the amalgamation of Churches in that area and was duly dismantled, transported to Brodick and erected in its present location to act as a much needed Church Hall.
It is a Grade 'B' Listed Building and was extended and upgraded to meet present day legislation re. disabled access in 2002.
Brodick Church Hall - A Brief History